You Want Personal Growth
You Would Not Have Clicked
Two quick things:
#1 - This material is guaranteed. If reading and applying what you read does not lead to growth ask for a refund.
#2 - Free shipping in the U.S.A. always!
Now, let's talk about the path along which you will grow.
Daily Things of Christian Living - 30th Anniversary Update
Christians know what to do on Sunday but are not sure about the other six days of the week. The New Testament references seven daily actions. These seven should become habits that give structure to a person's life. None of the seven are difficult. None is a waste of valuable time. Apply the daily things of Christian living and your impact for Christ will be multiplied.
Christians are often told to do things but nobody tells them "how." Personal Devotion seems so basic that leaders assumed I'd figure it out. I did, fifteen years later.
The "how" is found in Personal Devotion - Keep It Simple Saints (Book #1 in the K.I.S.S. series)
You will learn:
● Three Models to use in Personal Devotion
● To establish a sustainable practice of devotion
● To overcome hindrances to personal devotion
Ten - continues the habit building. This fill-in-the-blank tool teaches:
- Simple practices in prayer.
- How to read the Bible to gain a great benefit.
These are the foundations of your Christian life.
Now, what are Jesus' measures of a great church? If everybody who calls your church home:
- Shared your level of commitment
Learn Jesus' measures of a great church in If Everybody Here Were Just Like Me . . . (What Kind of Church Would This Church Be)?
- A great church can only be the result of great saints! You can be great for God!
● If everybody who calls your church home had the same level of commitment as you, what kind of church would that church be?
● Practical steps to make a difference for Christ.
Evangelism is part of making a difference for Christ
● To teach simple, topical lessons to the lost. What the Bible Says . . . About the Word of God, Salvation, Repentance, Water Baptism, the Holy Spirit, Speaking in Tongues, and the nature of God.
● How simple evangelism can be.
● The student handouts and worksheets can be duplicated for your lifetime.
Distinct for God
● Choose to be different. On a prison island named Patmos, John was surrounded by the worst sort of men. Yet, John did not become like them. Instead, John received revelation.
● Live with the long view. Esau lived for the immediate. To Esau, the future benefits of the birthright had little value. Jacob was the opposite. He desired to be part of a grand future.
● Five other chapters on standing out for Christ.
● Your daily decisions will affect the generations coming behind you.
● Lot set his family up for failure. Genesis tells of thirteen decisions Lot made. Twelve of the decisions were wrong.
● Be wise - learn from Lot's mistakes. You needn't repeat his errors.
An eBook Resource for Devotion
● Looking at part of each chapter in Matthew
● Great to use for devotion and Meditation
● Comes in two formats (PDF and Mobi). Both will be sent to you.
Path of Lifelong Growth
● Be a reader
● Be a student of the Bible
● Consistently practice the simple, repeatable things that the Lord desires of you.