How Christian Church Growth & Disciple-Making Tools Can Grow A Church
Christian Church Growth is a Christian movement focused on bringing God to everyone around the world. It is an opportunity for Pastors to share the gospel with those who need to know that Christ loves them no matter their sin; that the grace of God is upon and with us all.
This website is written for pastors and church leaders and shares the work of a visionary Pastor from Springfield, MO who has traveled the world sharing God's truth and wisdom. We are humbled and thankful to be in a position to share numerous books written for Pastors and Church Leaders to learn and share with members of the church and to seek the lost and desperate.
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,
Mark 16:15 -16
And he said unto them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be damned...
Our focus as pastors is focused on providing literature and training for pastors and church leaders on disciple making. Our flagship program, The Disciple-Makers Training Course equips a pastor and church on the what, how and why of disciple-making.
Our Disciple-Makers Training Course offers:
- Over 30 short videos… with accompanying videos and instructions. The training is practical and can be implemented in any size church.
- Access to a special segment… designed to help church planters. This training is run by a couple currently planting a church in North Atlanta.
- Guidance on how a pastor… can create and lead a small team of people to develop a “disciple-making” strategy for the local congregation and community.
- A digital copy of The How And Why of New Convert Care and You Wouldn’t Want An Ostrich For Your Mama… These books are instrumental in retaining converts and growing your church.
- Access to our Exclusive Facebook Group… This will be a course participant only group where you can confer with your peers, ask questions, give feedback and receive additional support if needed.
We strongly encourage you, a Pastor of a small or medium size church, to get involved in the course work and learn effective tools and knowledge to grow your church.