Gideon - Victory Won, Opportunity Missed
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Gideon is known for the faith-filled triumph that came in such unique fashion. But there is much more to the life of Gideon.
- His out-of-control anger.
- Forgetting his own fear and small beginnings.
- Taking advantage of those he influenced.
- Creating a golden ephod that became competition to the tabernacle.
- Allowing Israel to come “whoring” after that ephod.
- Creating a snare for his own family.
- Family entitlement.
Forty years as Israel’s judge and when Gideon died, Israel immediately entered into their closest covenant ever with the false god Baal. Some kind of influence - but what
Gideon's influence did not produce a longterm positive result for Israel - each of us can learn from Gideon's decisions.